The Kane County Coalition is a formation of grassroots groups started in Kane County, Illinois. These groups are:
- Indivisible Kane County
- Indivisible Fox Valley
- Indivisible IL: Districts 6 & 14
- Fox Valley Action for Justice
- We Can Lead Change – Fox Valley
- Indivisible Elgin
Kane County, Illinois encompasses four Congressional districts, six State Senate districts, and nine State Representative districts. As a coalition, we are interested in all races from local to state-wide and will do what we can to bring about better representation for our area.
As a collection of grassroots activists living in Kane County, Illinois, we are committed to a fact-based, more inclusive democracy. Our goal is to inform citizens on how their elected officials represent their interests, as we are a government of the people, by the people, and for the people.
Our purpose is to focus on all aspects related to voting. Our different voting-related committees are
- Voter Education, Canvassing & Phone Banking
- Voter Registration & Get Out the Vote
- Voter Suppression & Polling Location Issues
- Current Representatives’ Voting Records
- Citizens United, Gerrymandering & the Electoral College
If you are interested in any of these issues and would like to be more involved with a sub-committee, please contact us!